In compliance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act, we would like to secure your consent on the general use and sharing of information1 obtained from you in the course of your transaction/s2, with any member of the LUCKY 8 QUEST INC.,3 or from third parties and LUCKY 8 QUEST INC. partners.4 Your information may be collected, processed, stored, updated, or disclosed by the LUCKY 8 QUEST INC. to its members, governmental authorities,5 third parties, and partners: (i) for legitimate purposes, 6 (ii) to implement transactions which you request, allow, or authorize, (iii) to offer and provide new or related products and services of any member of LUCKY 8 QUEST INC. or third parties and its partners, and, (iv) to comply with LUCKY 8 QUEST INC.’s internal policies and its
- information refers to Personal or Sensitive Personal Information that includes your name, address, gender, age, marital status, contact details, birthday, SSS/GSIS, TIN, education, employment information, financial information, medical information, spouse details, preferences, behavior, and other information classified as "personal data," "personal information," or "sensitive personal information" under the Data Privacy Act, and those of your authorized representatives, as well as accounts, transactions, and communications.
- Transaction means any transaction, business, or other forms of contractual or commercial relationship between you and any member of the LUCKY 8 QUEST INC., or third parties and LUCKY 8 QUEST INC., partners
- LUCKY 8 QUEST INC., refers to its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective representatives and agents.
- Third parties and Partners refer to persons and entities (local or overseas) who:
- Process information, transactions, services, or accounts, on behalf of the LUCKY 8 QUEST INC. (including but not limited to courier agencies; telecommunication information technology companies; payment, payroll, collection, training, and storage agencies; entities providing customer support, and other similar entities);
- Require the information for market research, product and business analysis, audit and administrative purposes, for an offering of products and services, or for marketing or advertising activities undertaken by LUCKY 8 QUEST INC.
- Acquire or will acquire the rights and obligations of any member of the LUCKY 8 QUEST INC.; and
- Are in negotiation with any member of LUCKY 8 QUEST INC. In connection with the possible sale, acquisition, or restructuring of any member of LUCKY 8 QUEST INC.
- Governmental authority means the government of the Republic of the Philippines or a foreign country, as may be applicable, or any political subdivision thereof, and any entity exercising executive, legislative, judicial, regulatory, or administrative functions of or pertaining to the government.
- Purposes include but are not limited to credit and risk management, know your customer checks, prevention, and detection of fraud or crime, system or product development and planning, cross-selling, direct marketing, profiling, complaints management, insurance, audit and administrative purposes, and relationship management.
Such information may continue to be collected, stored, processed, and/or shared for five (5) years from the conclusion of your transactions with any member of LUCKY 8 QUEST INC. or until the expiration of the retention limits set by applicable law, whichever comes later.
Should you also wish to access, update, or correct certain personal information, or withdraw consent to the use of any of your information, you may communicate it through WPIT18.COM Likewise, you may file complaints with, and/or seek assistance from the National Privacy Commission.
Please be assured that LUCKY 8 QUEST INC. is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your information subject to applicable law, and will exert reasonable efforts to protect against unauthorized use or disclosure.
For a complete reference on the Data Privacy Act, you may access the National Privacy Commission Website at https://privacy.gov.ph/.
- Reporting obligations means obligations of LUCKY 8 QUEST INC., to comply with (a) Applicable Law, and internal policies or procedures, or (b) any demand and/or requests from Government Authorities for purposes of reporting, regulatory trade reporting, disclosure, or other obligations under Applicable Law.
- Applicable Law refers to means any statute, law, constitution, regulation, rule, ordinance, order, decree, directive, guideline, policy, requirement or other governmental restriction or any similar form of a decision of, or determination of any of the foregoing by, any national, regional or local government or political subdivision, commission, authority, tribunal, agency or entity of the Republic of the Philippines or a foreign country, as may be applicable.